Our Commitment To You When You List With Us:
(Mouseover each bullet for an explanation)
- Confidentiality Confidentiality is usually the first thing that comes to a sellers mind. Having employees, customers, competitors or suppliers find out you are trying or even considering selling can have disastrous consequences. Our marketing program does not disclose your identity. By handling the initial inquiry, obtaining confidentiality agreements, and qualifying buyers we limit the number of people that know you are for sale and these people are bound to keep the information confidential.
- The Right Price The Right Price depends on the true value. To determine this your financial statements are "Recast". Adjustments are made to depreciation, interest, amortization, owners' salary, discretionary items, and other such items. This gives the buyer a true picture of what they will have to work with when they take over. Historical growth, industry trends, demographics and where the business is going are also factored in along with prior sales and comparisons of similar businesses.
- Maximum Exposure Maximum Explosure also contributes to "The Right Price". Your company will be marketed on many strategic web sites and business multiple listing services. In addition adds are placed in trade publications, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The International Herald Tribune, etc. when warranted and appropriate. Since many people buy something other than what they call in on any buyer calling in on the many companies we have available for sale could be the right buyer for your company. In some cases the many buyers create competition for your business, resulting in a higher price and better terms.
- The Right Amount Of Cash At Closing The Right Amount of Cash At Closing by working with qualified buyers and assisting in the financing process we enable you to get the right amount of cash at closing. The buyer is qualified to make sure they have the financial capacity to make the purchase. By working with many lenders we know in many cases which lenders are best for a particular buyer/seller combination and can direct a buyer to the right lender.
- Allow You To Devote Your Time To Running The Business Allow You To Devote Your Time To Running The Business once you decide to sell you need to devote your full time to running the business using your expertise to make it run as efficiently and as profitably as possible. Buyers and Lenders look closely at what is happening now and what the trend is now. It takes a lot of time to eliminate the tire kickers, work with qualified buyers, get a good offer and make the deal happen. By you spending your time running the business we can get you that right price and make the sale happen.
- Negotiations Negotians: Conflicts, emotions and bad feelings can develop when a buyer and seller are negotiating directly. By handling negotiations we insulate you from any negativity. This leaves the buyer and seller with a good relationship which becomes important when you are assisting them in the transfer of the business and especially if you are partially financing the sale.
- Follow Ups Follow Ups: When a seller calls a buyer or vice versa to see if a decision has been reached the person being contacted begins to think the other party is anxious or desperate which weakens their bargaining position. This could result in the " wrong price ". When we do the many follow ups that are usually necessary to make a sale take place we are just doing our job and no one appears anxious or desperate resulting in "The Right Price, being paid for your business.